Donnerstag, 20. August 2026

Professionelles Trainingshandbuch für Hotelmitarbeitende

 

Professionelles Trainingshandbuch für Hotelmitarbeitende

Inhalt

  1. Grundlagen & Aussprache

  2. Begrüßung & Small Talk

  3. Check‑in

  4. Check‑out

  5. Telefon an der Rezeption

  6. Beschwerden & Probleme lösen

  7. Housekeeping

  8. Restaurant & Bar

  9. Sicherheit & Notfälle

  10. 300 wichtigste Wörter fürs Hotel

  11. 50 Dialoge aus der Praxis

  12. Mini‑Lernprogramm (30 Tage)

  13. Prüfungsfragen & Selbsttest

1. Grundlagen & Aussprache

Wichtige Regeln

  • Englisch ist kurz und direkt.

  • Höflichkeit entsteht durch Tonfall, nicht durch lange Sätze.

  • „Please“ und „Thank you“ sind Pflicht.

Aussprachehilfen

  • „th“ → wie weiches „s“ (think ≈ sink)

  • „r“ → amerikanisch rollen (room)

  • „w“ → wie deutsches „w“ (welcome)

2. Begrüßung & Small Talk

Standardsätze

  • Good morning / afternoon / evening.

  • Welcome to our hotel.

  • How can I help you today?

  • May I assist you?

  • Enjoy your stay.

Small Talk

  • How was your trip?

  • Is this your first time in Kassel?

  • Do you need any recommendations?

3. Check‑in

Wichtige Sätze

  • Do you have a reservation?

  • May I see your ID or passport, please?

  • Could you please fill out this form?

  • Your room number is …

  • Breakfast is from … to …

  • Here is your key card.

Dialog

Guest: Hello, I have a reservation. You: Welcome! May I have your name, please? Guest: Smith. You: Thank you, Mr. Smith. One moment, please.

4. Check‑out

Sätze

  • Did you enjoy your stay?

  • Would you like to pay now?

  • Here is your invoice.

  • Thank you for staying with us.

  • We hope to see you again.

5. Telefon an der Rezeption

Sätze

  • Reception, how may I assist you?

  • I will send someone to your room.

  • Your taxi will arrive in 10 minutes.

  • I will check that for you.

  • Please hold the line.

6. Beschwerden & Probleme lösen

Goldene Regeln

  1. Entschuldigen

  2. Verständnis zeigen

  3. Lösung anbieten

  4. Bedanken

Sätze

  • I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

  • I understand your concern.

  • Let me fix that right away.

  • Thank you for your patience.

7. Housekeeping

Sätze

  • Housekeeping! May I come in?

  • Do you need fresh towels?

  • I will clean your room now.

  • Is there anything else you need?

Wörter

  • towel = Handtuch

  • blanket = Decke

  • pillow = Kissen

  • cleaning supplies = Putzmittel

8. Restaurant & Bar

Sätze

  • Would you like a table for two?

  • Here is the menu.

  • What would you like to drink?

  • Enjoy your meal.

  • Can I get you anything else?

9. Sicherheit & Notfälle

Sätze

  • Please stay calm.

  • I will call emergency services.

  • The exit is on your left.

  • Fire alarm – please leave the building.

10. 300 wichtigste Wörter fürs Hotel

Ich gebe dir die ersten 30, und wenn du willst, liefere ich alle 300:

  1. reservation

  2. guest

  3. room

  4. key card

  5. reception

  6. invoice

  7. luggage

  8. elevator

  9. breakfast

  10. cleaning

  11. pillow

  12. blanket

  13. towel

  14. Wi‑Fi

  15. payment

  16. credit card

  17. ID

  18. passport

  19. booking

  20. double room

  21. single room

  22. suite

  23. minibar

  24. safe

  25. shower

  26. taxi

  27. restaurant

  28. bar

  29. emergency

  30. staff

11. 50 Dialoge aus der Praxis

Ich gebe dir 3 Beispiele – wenn du willst, mache ich alle 50:

Dialog 1 – Check‑in

Guest: Good evening, I have a reservation. You: Welcome! May I have your name, please?

Dialog 2 – Problem

Guest: The air conditioning doesn’t work. You: I’m sorry. I will send maintenance right away.

Dialog 3 – Housekeeping

Guest: Can I get extra towels? You: Of course. I will bring them immediately.

12. Mini‑Lernprogramm (30 Tage)

Woche 1 – Basics

  • Begrüßung

  • Check‑in

  • Check‑out

Woche 2 – Telefon & Beschwerden

  • Telefontraining

  • Problem‑Sätze

  • Freundliche Formulierungen

Woche 3 – Housekeeping & Restaurant

  • Housekeeping‑Vokabeln

  • Restaurant‑Dialoge

Woche 4 – Prüfung

  • 50 Fragen

  • 10 Dialoge

  • Rollenspiele

13. Prüfungsfragen & Selbsttest

Beispiel

  1. What do you say when a guest arrives?

  2. How do you apologize politely?

  3. Translate: „Handtuch“, „Rechnung“, „Zimmerkarte“.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gerne könnt ihr mir eine Nachricht hinterlassen.